Forum > Spellen > Whose Turn Is It?  
snoozefest
31 Mar 2011 om 21.14
In the list of my games (My Feuer), the other games (at least, true for Maharaja and Babel) show whose turn it is by displaying their icon on the far right. For Amazonas, however, that is not true -- instead, one of the 5 symbols is displayed. Is it supposed to be like that? If so, how does that symbol relate to the person who is to play next?

Thanks!

Elenitza

31 Mar 2011 om 21:45
The symbols on the far right don't say whose turn it is. They say in which state the game is (open, busy or closed).
Normally the players names are black, if they are a bit of yellow it's their turn. And if it is your turn, behind the name of the game there is a little star.

Hope it is clear for you now?
snoozefest
01 Apr 2011 om 04:48
In my Spellen Bezig list, the 2 Maharaja games have a green circle, the Babel game has a light beige tower piece, and the 3 Amazonas games have a lizard-token showing in the far right (Mijn Feuer page). Do those symbols mean open/busy/closed?
Elenitza

01 Apr 2011 om 08:31
Indeed.

Green/yellow is open. Red is closed.
Tsja

01 Apr 2011 om 09:11
I added the icons for fun in the first place, but i try to create a green icon for busy, yellow for open and red for closed. There are some exceptions ;)

The players with names in the color light braun should do an action and if it's you there will be a little star next to the games name.
snoozefest
01 Apr 2011 om 17:56
Got it, thanks!